Monday, October 20, 2008

The Yarn Has Come Home


These are a few of our skeins of Lambs Pride Bulky--but we also have mountains of other yarn. The novelties seem to be gone from most shops but I do have some since I like the stuff--I have always loved the stuff man can create. But most of the buying was in the wonderful yarns which give you great stitch definition and great hand. Silks, cottons, alpacas, corn, soy, cashmere, merinos, bamboo, blends of the above, more washable wools and lots of organics.

We've expanded our crafts to include rolls of wool felt, roving, finished bags you can embellish, new embroidery transfers and lots of kits in crewel, needlepoint and counted cross stitch.

If you can't find it elsewhere, don't hesitate to ask me to order something I haven't thought about since that's my only marketing plan--you tell me what to get and I buy it.

1 comment:

JM said...

This is a great photo.